iam 24 weeks pregnant i got a ultrasound at 7 weeks and my due date is dec 1 according to my ultrasound . i had sex with my ex boyfriend around febuary 18-20 not sure exact date and with my husband around the same time i had sex 2 times in febuary  with my ex in the begining  and @ the 18-20  .... didi conceive in march ?? being that my due date is in dec? is there any possible way i conceived in feb ?? it sounds dumb but i just really have and had this on my mind snce day 1

Hi Guest,

When was your last period?

9 months works out to about March 1.  24 weeks from today was Feb 26.  Most doctors base dates off of your LMP however. 

The problem is that you don't get pregnant immediately.  Conception can take a few day to occur.  Sperm can also survive for about 5 days.

If you had sex with both men around the 18-20 it could be either.  Post the date when your LMP started and how long your typical cycle is along with when you had sex, if at other times than above.  We might be able to narrow it down.  The key is when you ovulated.

You may need a DNA test.

hey my last period im not sure I had a miscarriage in the beginning of feb ending of January iam due dec1 according to the doc I WAS 7 WKS ON 4-18 AND DUE DEC1 I HAD SEX WITH MY EX AROUND FEB 18-19 ONE TIME ONLY AND MY HUSBAND AFTER THAT

I ONLY HAD SEX WITH MY EX ONE TIME EITHER 18 OR 19 COULD NOT B PAST THEM DATES MY LMP IS AT THE END OF THE MONTH @ FEB 26-31 ENDING OF THE MONTH N LAST 7 DAYS MY DOC SAID I CONCEIVED @ MARCH 6 -14 BEING THAT IM DUE DEC1 IT WILL B 40 WKS ???

HI Guest,

Thank you for posting your LMP, it makes a big difference in this case.

If you had your normal period at the end of February you weren't pregnant then. The dates work for March 1. That doesn't mean you got pregnant then, that's when your doctor assumes your LMP was. That's what they base dates on. You likely conceived between March 9 and 14th.

A DNA test can confirm.

Hope it helps.

okay then im pregnat by my husband then bcuz i had sex with my ex in feb 18 or 19 thank u sooo muchh yea a dna test will confirm but now im sure i just hadto ask