So I had sex with guy A the week of Valentine's Day. (February) then the doc gave me the due date of Dec 2. My LMP the doc gave me was Feb. 26.. I had sex with guy B in March... idk who the father is or how sure guy B is the father being that I don't remember my period being regular or irregular. Does that make a difference? Help. 

Hi guest,

The doctor, and the due date, assume your LMP STARTED on February 26.  In that case you were not pregnant on Valentines Day (February 14).  Guy A is not the father based on the dates. 

When did you have sex in March? 

Me and my current bf (guy a) lol have sex constantly so I don't have a date for March, it was everyday thing..

Whoops!! I mean guy b is my current bf. The one I had sex with in March

From the dates you posted Guy B is the father. A DNA test can confirm.
Good luck.

another one of those who done it you dont even have you facts straight so how am i suppose to figure it out just take bf b off your long list

My facts are straight. Take bf b off my long list?.. What is that suppose to mean?

Thank you for answering. Even though the other person who wrote back to me as well makes no sense. Thanks again!

I got my question answered so screw you. Don't need your help. Bye!