Any risks of us catching sexually transmitted diseases??

Health Advisor
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/had-oral-sex-both-virgins-std-sti&hpr=Had_Oral_Sex___both_virgins__STD_STI_

Holy sh*t..did I really just read that question ? I I have to know..how f*****g old are you ? This question is a joke right ? Like you have to be kidding..Because if you are actually serious...you need to go jump of a damn bridge..and try an read a few books on the way down.. So since I truly believe you do NOT know the answer to your awful, sadly pathetic, embarrassing question..I'll be a nice chick and put it into perspective for you..only because I feel horribly saddened for you.. So here it goes, now pay attention little boys and girls. •You BOTH are VIRGINS. Which means you BOTH have NEVER had any ANY sexual encounters with ANYONE before each other. And if you had ANY f*****g COMMON SENSE you would realize that an STD which so surprisingly stands for a "sexually" transmitted disease.. which in turn means you actually HAVE to have participated in a "sexual activity" WITH someone who HAS ALSO had sex before.. AND because of said sexual encounters, been transmitted an STD. NO ifs ands or buts about it. The Simple answer.. For a simple mind.. Uhhh ummm.. NO.

Jerikam0420 not only are you a very rude "chick" to someone who is just honestly asking a question to which they would like an honest answer, but you are also WRONG with your answer of NO!

So, how old are you? Are you sure you're not kidding? And, if someone is to jump from a bridge the word to use would be "off" a bridge, not "of" one.

One thing you definitely are is ignorant, as well as insulting and belittling to someone who very well may have an IQ which far exceeds your own by many points.

The fact is that there are contagions that can be acquired non-sexually, but passed on to another person through sexual contact. One example is genital herpes which can be contracted by receiving oral sex from someone that has the incurable virus for cold sores, which resulted from initially being infected with chicken pox. Another example is sexually passing on HIV, which could have been acquired through a non-sexual scenario like receiving a transfusion of contaminated blood, or intravenous drug use with a shared and contaminated needle.

So, Jerikam0420 it appears that you are the one with the simple mind.