This day is so hot and i played cricket for 3hours, then i got fresh and ready to go home. My home is so much far from there, i need 2hr bus journey to go home and need to change bus 2times. However, 1st bus i changed then go 2nd bus counter then i see a lot of people here waiting for bus then i also stand with them after 1hr bus came and i got up in bus when i sit in bus, suddenly i got burninig inside my penis, i take this burning for 1hr then i come home and go for urinate but problem is when i try to urinate i got very little urine and very much burning then before, then i take water more and more and going for urinate the same condition as before. Now me post this topic with this burning can any one suggest me to feel better ????? my :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( )

***edited by moderator***e-mail address not allowed***sorry***

I don't mean to be forward but are you partaking in sexual relations unprotected? Is there a possibility that you may have an STD, which is sexually transmitted disease?
Women are not the only ones that get a UTI and men are just as prone to them. It's a backup of bacteria. Drinking an abundance of water will not fix it as you need a sulpha drug if you can take it. Many people are allergic to sulpha drugs.
Make an appointment with your doctor and if you can answer "no" to the first question then you probably do have a UTI. This is diagnosed thru a simple urine test that your doctor will culture and give you the results on the spot. By the end of the first nite of antibiotics you will notice a marked difference when you pee, it will feel better that fast. But take the whole script to avoid a recurrance of the infection.

I agree with what bbfeet has talked about an I think that if you have an StD or a Uti that you need to go see a doctor. Have you been? How are you doing? Can you give us an update?