I am 16 and im worried i could possibly become pregnant. Me and my boyfriend were fooling around without protection the 29th of september and it is now the 3rd of october. We were both VIRGINS!! he only stuck the head of his penis in me about 6 to 7 times. He pulled out before he came and he was NOT anywhere near my vagina when he did cum. I am nervous i could get pregnant off of pre-ejaculation. He said he could feel if he was going to pre-ejaculate but i hear guys cant always feel it, I have been having discharge atleast one time a day and sometimes it is a brownish color. i researched the brown discharge and it said it could possibly be from better nutrition and from working out. I recently have started working out, infact the day after we had intercorse i started working out. I need help and i need an answer. PLEASE HELP!

There is always a risk to becoming pregnany without using any kind of protection. Pre-ejaculation contains sperm and with just the "head" of it inside you can allow it to leak inside It doesn't matter if he didn't ejaculate into you.  And no men do not feel when they start to "leak".  I highly suggest that the next time to use protection if you don't want to have a child.

but are the chances of me being pregnant high??

Yes of course you can get pregnant. If he dripped it by mistake.