i had unprotected sex with someone i didn't know that well and he came in me twice. this was 4 days after my period ended. also back in september i also had unprotected sex and he came inside me. what are my chances of becoming pregnant now, and what are my chances of contracting hiv being i had slept with 2 men unprotected?

hmm..sounds to me like there is a very large chance that you could be pregnant... after you ovulate (before your period, usually happens about a week or two before you begin your period), that is the most crucial time to get pregnant...also, its easy to get pregnant a couple days after your period. So, seeing as you had sex before your period and he came in you, and then after your period and he came in you, id say your chances are on the higher end... as to contracting HIV...theres also a possibility, which i would get checked as soon as possible...and again about six months later because HIV has an incubation period... on a lighter note, its possible to sleep w/ a person infected with HIV and not contract it, but i wouldn't not go to the doctor just because of that...id go for yourself and also for your future partners.