Ok i'm a 21 year old student and i was having unprotected sex with my boifriend while on my period. We had intercourse each of the seven days while i was on. Soon after I felt nausea(ed) evey time i ate or sumtimes i'm not even humgry. I'm sleep all the time and i have yet 2 have my period. I kno i get it about every 22 days but now i'm on day 27 i took a home test a week ago and days before that i had a pregnacy test, std and HIV test and nothing came up. A friend of mine told me 2 wait until i get to the 29 day 2 go back and see if i might be pregnant. I have had a clear discharge for two days and cramping in my lower stomach on one side not the regulaur symptoms of my period. But i would like 2 kno wut u think is goin on and wut should i do? my period started april 4 and ended on 11.

When you say that you get your period every 22 days, are you measuing from the end of one to the start of the next? Your cycle length is calculated from the start of one period to the start of the next. I am guessing from the dates that you gave me that you have a 29 day cycle and were due on the 3rd of May for your next period.
It is unlikely that you would get pregnant from unprotected sex during your period. It could be that since sperm can live 5 days there were still some around when you ovulated. However, the nausea you suffered right after your period is too early for any symptom. I would suggest that you had a virus. The clear discharge and one sided cramps sound like ovulation to me, it could be that your ovulation was delayed this month. If you are ovulating now then your period will come in about two weeks Take another pregnancy test in a couple of days in case, but it doesn't sound likely to me

My name is Carissa. I am 16 years old. I recently went to a Thanksgiving party and drank alot. Trust me- i've learned. I had sex with this guy I had been talking to for only a few weeks. After we woke up sober we said "sorry" almost in a weird way to one anther. We both knew it was a mistake. Anyways, I was just weening off of my menstrual cycle. I think I had just a day or so left. We had intercourse that night- he "pulled out" but I'm afraid that he might have had semen on his penis from a few moments earlier. Somethings with my body just don't feel normal. Two days later, as soon as I got home from the airport I was hit with strep. I've heard alot of women get colds. But I have also heard most women get tired. It is 7:11 am here and I have not yet been to bed. I have had headaches which I also heard are common. But not much of an appetite. My stomach also is feeling out of norm. But my weight tends to shift from 113 to 110 to sometimes 105. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

you have mono

That is not Mono.
When you have it you always sleep.