i know u are not supposed to have sex for about to weeks after an abortion. but me and my boyfriend did!! we realized with me getting pregnant it was irresponsible but we are being more careful!! i m just scared since we had intercourse so soon it would hurt my body but i am still taking my antibotics and finished the medication that helps ur uterus to contract back to its normal size. I didnt have much bleeding and it had stopped but after we had intercourse i started to have some spotting am i in trouble!!! i couldnt stand for my parents to know and my mom works for the doctor!

I don't know where to begin...

First, you had unprotected sex? And a pregnancy resulted...

Then, you dealt with it via abortion.

And, before you had a chance to heal, you're back having sex again....

And now, you're spotting, and you're panicking...

Well, as I have said repeatedly, if you're not upto handling the adult consequences, you shouldn't be doing the adult actions.

You are fortunate that you know the doctor and that they are bound by confidentiality for the patient.
However, you must confide in the doctor and FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS.

So far, you show no ability to say NO, or to control yourself.

I think you'd better see a counselor as well as your doctor. Pronto! :-(