I had sex 4 days after my period where my bf came in me..it has been 2 weeks and i am feel very lightheaded,headaches,feeling hot and cold, my right leg hurts from the top of my knee down and my back hurts as well as feeling nae sous but no vomiting as well as a lil gassy..my period should start within the next 2 weeks..could it be a possibility that im preganant..please help!!

Rule of thumb is: any time you have sex, there is a chance of getting pregnant. Some factors increase or decrease these chances.

Is it four days after your period started, or after it quit?
The closer you are to ovulation, the higher your chances are. If your cycle is 28 days usually, ovulation occurs around the 14 days. In a perfect world, for example, this would occur:
Your period starts on the 1st.
You ovulate around the 14th.
The egg lives 12-48 hours.
Your body expels the lush lining of the uterus by day 28 and your period begins again, starting the cycle all over again.

That is, if your period was five days long, and you ovulated on the 14th, you would essentially have to have sex on the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th to raise your chances of conception.

I hope that made sense.

But not every woman is like this. Some women ovulate early, others late, and some are right on time every month. Unless you keep regular track of when you ovulate, it's hard to tell exactly when you did.

The best thing you can do right now is wait two to three more weeks and if you've missed your period, take a test to be sure.

it was 4 days after and thank you for that info..it kinda helped me