Ok I'm 19 and have been sexually active... well for a while. Recently (11 days ago) I changed my birth control from the OrthoEvra Patch to OrthoTri-Cyclen Lo. Yesterday I noticed a brown discharge instead of the normal white. There is no fishy smell or anything like that, if anything it has almost a sweet smell to it (that may just be the toilet paper though). I've had reddish-brown discharge before around the time of my periods but this is completely brown. The vaginal area has also become sore and I suppose what would be described as itchy. What are the possibilities of it being? And is there anything I can do about it?

I'm 21, have a 2yr old and cyst after pregnancy. Me and my boyfriend haven't had sex in about a month, the past 2 months after my period I have been experiencing light pink discharge atleast 2x a day for up to 3 days. My last period was April 2nd ended the 7th. I started about.3 days late. Yesterday (11th) and today I have experienced the light pink discharge. I usually start getting back pains and feel sick and fustrated easier.....its not brown discharge and has occurred the last 2 months.

You're body may not be agreeing with the birth control. I took ortho start my pregnancy and had to switch because it was not shrinking my cyst