Exactly a week ago (3/6) I had unprotected sex, but I got a morning after pill 12 hours later because I was scared of being pregnant. Then I made the stupid decision to do it again on 3/9 which was Saturday and I never took a morning after pill that time because I didn't have the money for it. My last period in February started on the 26th and ended the 1st (4 days), but today I noticed that I have pink/brown discharge and I was wondering what it was. I know it's too early to tell if I'm pregnant, but is that from the morning after pill? I don't take birth control and this has never happened to me before, and my period is usually pretty regular with the exception of a day or two. 

Although there are several different reasons for brown/pink discharge only a few could possibly be the reason why your experiencing it. You could be experiencing implantation bleeding from a fertilized egg attaching itself to your uterus. The morning after pill is only around 80% effective if used perfectly. Next sometimes women will get a discharge from the morning after pill and it trigger a period to start to help prevent pregnancy. It can last from a couple of days to over a week. The brown color is from the dead cells and old uterine wall lining that did not shed during your last period. It could be a sign of an STD.  If there is any pain, itching, or burning sensation you should get it checked out by a doctor. If you do not get your period for this month take a pregnancy test. The morning after pill should only be used as a back up in extreme emergencies and not on a regular basis. I suggest getting on some kind of birth control to help prevent from unwanted pregnancy and having him use condoms every time no excuses to protect yourself from any std's.