me and my boyfriend had sex at about 1am in the morning unprotected but it only lasted about 5 mins and he didnt come but we stopped cause i got scared. i took the mornin after pill at 3pm to be safe. later that night we had sex using a condom, but my boyfriend stopped again to check that it was still secure, and he seemend to think it had split as his hands were wet after touching it, can i be pregnant? what do i do now? im so scared

hi huni. yes it is possible to get pregnant from a burst condom but if u had took the morning after pill u probobly wont be pregnant. and if u r tell him its all his fault lol and make him feel really bad lol just joking. honestly u wont be pregnant. but next time make sure that u hav a morning after pill with u and take 2 for good luck lol all the best wishes ×××

A condom is going to be wet, it has YOUR bodily fluids on it.

It sounds to me like that you are well protected!

BUT you can always get ANOTHER dose of plan b morning after pill.

Please also consider regular brith control pill use..