I'm 26 & should know better than to have unprotected sex. I was on birthcontrol for a year & a half, but when my boyfriend & I split I quit taking it. Well, we are seeing each other still, (having sex) and without any protection. Today we had sex & it was my day of ovualtion. Should I be worried?

You have a really high chance of becoming pregnant. If you dont want to and you just had sex today you can still go get Plan B emergency contraceptive.. Otherwise you are going to have to wait until your next period and see what happens. You should realy think about getting back on bc if you dont want to become pregnant, or using some preotection. They even have spermicidal foam that you can use. Its messy but if you dont want to use a condom and dont want to become pregnant then that what you have to do.. You can even get the female condoms. But if you dont want to be pregnant then yes you may want to worry a bit, but not to much cause stress can cause your period to be delayed..

Because you are relatively young, and likely very fertile, but you stillonly have approximately a 20% chance of becoming pregnant in any given cycle. I would try to remain calm, but keep track of when your period is due. If it's late, do a test. Then if the result is not what you want, take what steps you deem appropriate. Good luck.

there is a high chance u could be pregnant.. all u can really do is wait and see. take an HPT.. pay attention to the symptoms also.. if u have some u could be... good luck...