Hi I recently had unprotected sex last Wednesday night. My partner did come inside me. Straight after when I got home, I got my period. My period usually lasts seven days, but it had only lasted for four days. Is it possible that I could be pregnant.

Hi Mystic,

You got your period, it would have been way too early for implantation bleeding (if that what was you were curious about?).  Just because it lasts shorter than average doesn't mean it is not your period or that you are pregnant.  When you have your period you shed your lining because the egg that was released was not impregnated.  When you have sex so close to your period chances of pregnancy occurring are very slim.

Hope this helps

Thanks that helps a lot. Its just that know I have been getting cramps again. Im not sure why since I already had my period and it feels like period cramps. A bit worried about this.