jst wanted 2 know.can u get pregnant when u have sex and the periods starts the same day and continues normal

No thats mean you were in most infertile time.. Most fertile time is mid of your cycle such as if you have cycle 28 days and you start menstrual cycle on 29/09/11 than most fertile time of your month when you can get pregnant should start from 09/10/2011- 14/10/2011. which means you could be ovulating anytime sooner between these times and if you have sexual intercourse during that time there are more likely chances to get pregnant.

I got my period on Wednesday, and on Friday I had sex and he came a couple of times inside. We also had sex later on Sat midnight and on afternoon My period usually lasts seven days. This time on Weds it wasn't that heavy until Thursday. When we had sex on Friday my period stopped. Later on I started bleeding a little like my period was still there and lasted for a little while then it stopped. It is the most weird thing since my period usually lasts seven days and this time it stopped three days after, my period is very heavy all the time. However, when I had sex with him, it stopped. When we had sex on Saturday midnight, I did bleed a little more but then thats when the period stopped. Also, its been only about three days but I feel very very sleepy and I did sleep. I can smell anything! I also feel a little bit nauseus. I know I have give too much information but what i have not mentioned is tha t we have been trying for two years. Everytime I would have sex with hubby I would release everything, or (sperm) right away or during the day. This time, I did not release it non of the times. I still have not released anything. He's been telling me his stomach hurts. According to him, that is what happened with last babies, lol, and thats how he knows that I have gotten pregnant. I am confused. CAn you get symptoms right away? I also heard you can get pregnant while on your period. If you have sex during your period and period stops does it mean you could have gotten pregnant?

Again during periods you do not get pregnant. if you monitor your cycles and you know it was definately your menstrual cycle then there's a very small chance that you might be pregnant. however if you still think you could be pregnant do a pregnancy test and see what results it will give you. because at this point i really don't know what to suggest. it could be implantation bleeding but that occurs 10-12 day past ovulation.

pregnancy is something nothing to do with men feeling. its you who has to feel those symptoms sweetheart. his stomach hurts doesn't really make sense to me. he could have gotten infection or something. anyway do a test. i hope it goes well for you :)

sakazmi wrote:

ericafrankie wrote:

thank you. It just seemed so weird that my period completely stopped. It was my period for sure, I am always regular and we never have sex without protection. I was bleeding a lot until we did have sex. It has been a week and I have been bloated the past two days. However, I do have to wait until the end of this month to test until the 25th or to see if I get my period.

me and my boy friend had sex first time he just touched his penis my down part for 2-3 mins then after 3-4 days i got periods can i b pregnant