I recently had an abortion approximately 3 weeks ago on a Tuesday. The doctor recommended no sex for 1 week and to take my first birth control pill on the Sunday after the abortion. The Wednesday and Thursday after my first pill, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. On Wednesday I had no bleeding so I thought it was OK. But on Thursday I noticed a faint pinkish mucus when I cleaned myself afterwards. A week has passed since and I still have a little spotting and I noticed I've been having hungry appetite. Could I be pregnant again?

you need to be more careful..i suggest that your man wrap it up for a while. and make sure you are taking your pills when you are supposed to. While your at it please hand over your ability to become pregnant. as far as your spotting it might be from the trauma you have put your body through. but call your doctor.

ok, babywanted responded almost entirely emotionally, and hence probably was of no help what so ever.
ppl are different than you, and that is cruel to take out your frustration on an individual which does not represent the population.

yes, it is possible youre pregnant, but craving things would be FAR too soon; I expect that to be a psychosomatic phenomenon than reality.

and i realize this is obviously too late a response, but someone had to say something. lol.

It's normal to have spotting up to 21 days after the abortion.

Use a condom.