I went through an abortion May 18th - I have yet to receive my period but have had some spotting and some pain in my lower stomach. I have had unprotected sex multiple times since (but I did not have sex for 2 weeks like my doctor said). Is that normal? Is there any chance I could be pregnant again? any imput would be so helpful. thank you!!!

I hope I don't sound like I am making assumptions about you, but why are you having unprotected sex if you do not want to be pregnant?

As soon as you start ovulating, you can get pregnant.

Even this early after an abortion it is possible for you to get pregnant again so it is possible that you have gotten pregnant again. If I might ask, why is it that you are having unprotected sex while not on birth control if you just had an abortion? I'm sorry if I'm being nosy but it just doesn't make sense to me so any light you can shed on that topic would be very helpful. Thanks for posting and good luck to you either way, and please keep us posted on your status