am 15 i had sex for the first time yesterday with my bf an we didnt use a condom but he didnt ejaculate in me either, the whole sex only lasted about 30 seconds but he still moved in an out about 2-3 times but he didnt cum inside me he took it out before he did then about 20 mins later he gave himself a hand job an quie abit of cum came out so does this mean i could be pregnant or is it not likely ? iam also next due on my period in 3 weeks time. iam not on birth control or anything btw
pleaseee answer am scared thanks

as it only lasted a short time and he did not ejaculate his sperm into your vagina, you should be ok.
but trouble is next time he might cum quicker and not be able to pull out in time.
As he only did about 3 thrusts you should be ok.
When he masturbated afterwards, and shot his load, was that near your vagina? you say a lot of cum came out, did he cum on your thigh or stomach,?
Away from your body, that is safest.
after he has come , and it might be on his fingers , dont let him poke his finger inide your vagina, or you could still get pregnant that way as well.
its a long time to wait for your next period to come to be sure you are safe, in meantime it safer if you just let him masturbate you, by playing with your clitoris and see if you can come to your sexual peak and have an orgasm.
that will be safe, cos you wont get sperm inside yoou that way .