Ok last month i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I went straight to get the orning after pill. The other day i seem to of got my perooid but i am having symptoms that make me think i ay be pregnant?! I keep having to go to the toilet and have really bad stomach and back aches! I also feelreally sick at night time? PLEASE HELP ME! xxxx

My boyfriend and I has been dating for 2yrs hes in the army & he came home April 10th we had unprotected sex like everyday until da 13th or 14th then had sex the last day of my cycle 17th or 18th. Then after it was off we still had unprotected sex until Sat 24th. Monday I started bleeding off n on but it just filled one pad a day then it stop and I only seen it when I used the Restroom.Im having headaches, nausea, stomachaches and pain that goes from my stomach to back and im very tired and sometimes short of breath.Can anyone help me on this....Im not trying to ask for a diagnose just help.....SORRY SO LONG...

Hi, this all sounds like early pregnancy symptoms. You had unprotected sex, so the chances for you being pregnant are pretty good.
You might want to take a pregnancy test, just to check your self out.