My boyfriend and I has been dating for 2yrs hes in the army & he came home April 10th we had unprotected sex like everyday until da 13th or 14th then had sex the last day of my cycle 17th or 18th. Then after it was off we still had unprotected sex until Sat 24th. Monday I started bleeding off n on but it just filled one pad a day then it stop and I only seen it when I used the Restroom.Im having headaches, nausea, stomachaches and pain that goes from my stomach to back and im very tired and sometimes short of breath.Can anyone help me on this....Im not trying to ask for a diagnose just help.....SORRY SO LONG...

Here's a possibility - Three to six days after the egg is fertilized, it will implant itself into the uterus. Implantation bleeding symptoms include faint spotting and bleeding after the implantation occurs. Most women do not experience implantation bleeding and it is not considered an obvious sign of pregnancy. Implantation bleeding may mislead some women into thinking they are not pregnant. Because bleeding due to implantation happens so soon after fertilization, it may be discounted by women who experience the spotting. The problem with implantation bleeding is that it may look just like in between menstrual period spotting. Technically, implantation bleeds are lighter in color, though it may appear pink or brown. It is also not the same thing as spotting during pregnancy. Best bet is to take a pregnancy test as soon as you can.