Hi I had an abortion 2 yesrs ago.Now we are ready for baby and i am trying for last 3 months but did not concieve.is it because of my past abortion or it;s something else.I am so nurvous and disappointed.please help

Hi Guest,

Likely there is no problem.

The odds of pregnancy are only about 1 chance in 5 - when everything is perfect.  Don't get frustrated.  Just keep trying.  Ideally, you'll want to have sex just prior to ovulation.

We don't begin to consider fertility issues until a year has passed without success.

Hang in there.

Good luck.

How will I even know my fertile days? Coz me too I had an abortion 2yrs ago and now haven't been pregnant yet tho my boyfriend and I are always having unprotected sex for 2yrs at least once a month. I wanna get pregnant again. :(

Hi Guest,

There are ovulation test kits that you can buy.

Normally, you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. Day 1 is when your period starts. Sperm will survive about 5 days. The egg is only viable about 48 hours.

Good luck.

I had a period last Jan. 15 or 16 my cycle is usually 25-30 days, we had an intercourse last Jan. 26, is it possible for me to get pregnant by then? Thanks a lot!