Hi. I just have one questions and I hope that someone will read this and maybe try to help with some good advice.
I'm having some problems with stomach upset. I'm 22 year old female and I believe I have really sensitive stomach. Nausea is something that I feel on daily basis. Every now and then something upsets my stomach and I'm having big problems in calming it down. What could I do about it?
Like I said, I'm not talking about only food poisoning but something that happens more often. I can't really believe that I must every time contact doctor over this and receive medications?
Please help!

Hello. I have read your post and recognized almost all your symptoms. I also had big problems with my stomach upset until I talked with one woman who gave me some advices on this matter.
She told me that I must try to identify the reason and try to remove myself from the cause of my upset stomach.
If I overeat my self I should drink ginger ale, chamomile or peppermint tea.
When suffering from heartburn some antacids that neutralize your stomach could help a lot. I don’t even need to mention that use of alcohol, cigarettes, too much aspirin and ibuprofen are out of the questions. I hope this helps!