For all my life I’ve been suffering from various stomach, and in generally, abdominal disorders. Strong fevers are also included.
I have weak digestion power because I have lack of some pancreatic hormones and enzymes that digest this type of food.
I had different problems, bit I never had any pains connected to my stomach. Well, that’s changed now.
Sometimes, after a god meal, I get very painful intestine colics and very painful muscle contractions and cramps. I tried several natural remedies to relieve my symptoms but nothing worked.
My friend suggested me to use medication called Levbid or something similar.
Could this help me and should I inform my gastrologist about my attentions?

Because I’m using this medication a can tell you some useful advices.
Levbid, also known as Levsin, is an antispasmodic medication given to help treat various stomach, intestinal, and urinary tract disorders that involve cramps, colic, or other painful muscle contractions.
You said that you earlier had fevers-well I suggest you to seek for medical help about this because I know that one of the most common side effects of Levbid is to make you sweat less, causing your body temperature to increase and putting you at the risk of heatstroke. So I’m not sure you could use it before you check what is the cause of your frequent fevers.
In most cases, you should take this medication before a meal because it will prevent appearing of your cramps.
It has some side effects you should know about. It can make you dizzy and blur your vision so you must be careful and don’t drive when you feel something similar.
Insomnia is also very common side effect of this drug.

Have you tried any special diets? I am on the SCD Diet(Simple Carbohydrate Diet). You can find info on the internet regarding this diet. Basically, simple carbs are supposed to be easier to digest and this diet is reccomended for intestinal problems I believe. I have GERD and also have trouble digesting certain foods. I find, when I stick with it, I have less stomach troubles. Anyway, hope this helps! I know how frustrating it can be trying to find something that works.