Hi. I have some kind of small intestine problems. However, I find them very inconvenient. My problem is indigestion. What can I do to prevent gastrointestinal problems? How to treat my problem?

Hi. I have small intestine problems too. There are some measures that will help prevent gastrointestinal problems occurring. People with intestine problem shoudn`t eat too quickly. They have to eat a well balanced diet and have a good posture while eating. Also, people with intestine problems should drink a lot of fluids each day. Treatment for indigestion varies on the symptoms. The key thing is to remove the excess acid. Antacids and alginates, in form of tablets or liquids, will neutralize the acids in your stomach. The next option is H2 Antagonists. It has a long term effect on your stomach acid. You have also a pro kinetic called domperidone.