please help
for the past 2 nights i have been trouble sleeping. i think i slept but it doesn't feel like it. i toss and turn and sweat to. now, i very worried about my heart. there seems to be a constant stress on it. it makes me feel as though i can't relax. i take deep breaths, but that only works for about a second. i try and lie down, but i just get uncomfortable and sweaty more. i don't know what to do at this point.
please help

Hi there! Well maybe you're just under stress in last two days. I couldn't sleep in last three nights too and now I hear my colleagues talking about them having the same problem. That must be something related to the weather changes, full moon or something. You should always see your doctor regarding any concerns with blood pressure, heart rate, or other symptoms. Those symptoms you've described could be Thyroid disease symptoms (hyperthyroidism). Open any medical reference or check out any web site, and you might see very different lists of the symptoms supposedly pointing to thyroid problems. But still, I believe it's stress related and you should just try to relax more. Try to avoid sleeping pills, you can always try some alternative way to get sleepy. There are some herbal remedies for sleep. Chamomile and Lavender are often used for relaxation and can be found in many forms including sprays and oils that will scent the bed and bedroom. By trying to create an environment that is conducive to sleep, the mind and body are encouraged to connect and prepare for a restful night. There is aromatherapy which uses essential oils that are prepared for individual requirements. The effect of the oils and the calming action of the massage create a sensation of relaxation, calm and comfort that help encourage sleep. I hope this will help you and you'll get better soon, but if this doesn't work you should look for a medical help.