My stomach consistently gurgles all over, its not too loud, but I can feel it. I eat enough and it has nothing to do with being hungry. I am really concerned and I don't know if I should be. If I press my stomach sometimes it makes the noises and I can feel it compress or gurgle. Anyone else have this problem or know what it may be? I am only a teenager.

I'm 19 and am consistently visited by loud stomach gurgles at random times that are not related to hunger. So don't worry Guest- you're not alone! My stomach gurgles appear most often when I lay on my back. I'm not sure why. It's never been painful, just annoying. Things that have helped: 1) sipping warm 7-Up or ginger ale. I have read that the bubbles in the soda help coax the air bubbles in your stomach (one of the causes of gurgling) into coming out as a burp. 2) Another way to ease the amount of air in your stomach is to not gulp air. When you breath deeply or yawn, try not to swallow any of the air.
These tricks don't stop it, but I've found that they help.
Does anyone have any other ideas?

I too am suffering from it. This disease is called Flatulence. Check out the symptoms

* bloating and discomfort;

* excessive passing of wind;

* belching; and

* pain in the abdomen.

There is a treatment with Peppermint oil. Actually it contains menthol which is a very good motility regulator. Peppermint oil helps in the removal of trapped gas providing relief from the symptoms of gas and flatulence.

One thing more that I do and it helps me is don't try to stop your urge to go to the loo or when nature calls. The more your stomach is clean the less chance you have to develop gas.

All the best and take care.

My lower stomach gurgles alot, its weird. IDK if im like lactose interlerant or something because it mostly happens after i eat dairy...hmm ill try that warm 7-up or sprite thing

I have the SAME exact problem! I can feel like gurgles in my stomach. Its so weird. I am 13 ps. Its very annoying and never hurts but sometimes like, tickles. I ate a donut one time and layed down and i put my hand on my side and i could like feel bubbles it was so crazy. I think it may be trapped gas or something in my stomach. I try to drink alot of water to flush out my body and all, i dont know if this is serious or something so idk if i need to see a doctor can someone maybe help me?:-(

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who suffers from this! It gets so embarrassing sometimes.

I'm a 15 year old male that gets this weird thing like several times a day. Its like I'm bloating or something and the lower abdominal region(sometimes the sides where the kidneys are) and it happens usually at random times during the day. I get it the most when I'm doing things like sit-ups and I have to stop after only about five or ten sit ups cause the bubbles get intense in a way the I kinda burn in my face or something ajd just can't do anymore. That's usually the only time it hurts tho. I talked to my doc and he said it cou?d be stress, but I can get it no matter what my mood is. Could it be like bubbles in the intensins or maybe my kidneys? Its so bad that it interferes with my daily life