Maybe my question will sound crazy but how can I get rid of stomach sounds? Every time I eat something my stomach goes crazy. Sometimes it is really embarrassing, especially when I have classes. People are laughing to me when my stomach starts to "talk". What should I do?

Believe it or not, doctors have a word for stomach noises. It is called borborygmi, and it is the sound that comes out from your digestive system. It happens every time food, air or gases move through. In stomach acid, your food is squeezed slightly forward and slightly back through your digestive tract, helping break the meal down and absorb nutrients. This sometimes creates noise, and in some people the noise is very loud. Just like in your case. Within four to six hours, most of the food is emptied from the stomach. Every one to two hours, there's a rush of digestive juices sweeping through the digestive tract to clear out anything that remains behind, whether you've eaten or not. This is also one of the causes of gurgling sounds, as well as an upset stomach or irritable bowel syndrome. If the gurgles are caused by air or gas ginger, there may help ale and warm 7 up. Soda bubbles encourage gas trapped in your stomach to come up as a belch. You should go to your doctor so that he can determine what is causing your stomach gurgling, food, air or gas.