I am a healthy 23 year old women and have never really been someone who drinks often. I maybe go out every 3/4 weeks and would drink either wine or ale. After trial and error Lager makes me sick not long after drinking a pint or two so I don't drink it anymore. Wine seems to be the lesser of evils, ale I am not 100% sure on. What I am experiencing is not a hangover, whenever I seem to drink the next day or day after I seem to get ill, Nausea, vomiting, upset stomach. For example Friday I went out and had 5 pints (of 3.8% ale), made a sandwich when I got home as I hadn't had dinner (wouldn't usually drink without good first) which I couldn't keep down. Now 24 hours later I have had little sleep, can't even keep water down and have also had a very upset stomach. I am not sure whether this is an intolerance, as sometimes if I only have one or two I'm fine, but if I have 3 drinks or more it seems to be a common occurance after. I can't even keep water down. This is the first time it's been this bad so I doo wonder if I have just got a tummy bug, but my family have all said the same thing; that I seem to suffer after drinking. Any advice would be appreciated, otherwise I believe a trip to the doctors is In order.

Create a vision board or something you can focus on each day to remind you of what you want to achieve.Don’t keep too much alcohol in the house. Only buy as much as you intend to drink in one evening or the temptation to overdo it may be too strong to resist.Record your intake. Get a notebook and start to become really aware of how much you’re drinking together with the calorie count…and cost. That should rein you in!

Drug addiction cause more illness. A person who is addicted for drug or alcohol. He must be totally upset by physically or mentally.