Me and my man had sex a few weeks back he did not have a condomn on for the first half of intercoourse.I have been peing more frequently about every hour and i have been feeling some naesea,lower back pain and hot sweats.My urine is not a strange color.I think it only smells due to my diet.I also feel a pressure in my lower abdominal and pelvic areas.I have been more tired and moody lately.My breast have also been hurting a little lately.I have been wanting foods and beverages i dont normally want.When my period was suppose to come i got spotting instead.I am not on birth control or any antibiotics.Could i have a uti?Any info would be helpful.

Also i have had slight cramping and the pressure i felt was not painful

i know this was posted over a year ago but what was it i have the same issues i thought i was pregnant the only difference i have is my period was 5 days late i had cramps all days then i got my period for 4 days instead of 7