I think my urine problems began due to stress and anxiety. Anyway, I went to see a doctor recently and he thinks that I have symptoms of prostatitis. I didn’t expect this. I would like to know what the symptoms of prostatitis are. He gave me antibiotics, what else I can do about this except meds?

Symptoms of prostatitis may include: frequent urge to urinate, but passing only small amounts of urine, burning sensation when urinating, inability to empty the bladder completely or Difficulty starting urination; interrupted or weaker-than-normal urine flow; and dribbling after urinating….so, if you had any of these problems caused by stress and anxiety tour diagnose is right. Taking the full amount of the antibiotic prescribed by your physician for prostatitis can reduce the possibility of having another infection in the future. The things you can do are: avoid alcohol, caffeine, and spicy foods. Take hot baths to help soothe pain and reduce stress and anxiety.