Hi everyone,

I am new to the site. I was recommended to head over here by another user. I was hoping to share my experience of urethral problems and hope someone maybe able to offer options for me...I have noticed a lot of people are going through the same problem all over the net.

My problems started back in Feb 2016 (2 years). I received oral sex from a stranger. Symptoms began after about a week. Red around pee hole, urine flow slowed down, dribbling urine after finishing urinating, clear watery discharge every now and again, tender testicles, abdomen pains and lower back. 

Over the last 2 years I have had all sexual health tests numerous times, blood tests, urine tests, swabs, semen culture test, 2 cameras up the urethra into bladder, stool sample and I paid £140 for tests for Mycoplasma and ureaplasma. All tests have been clear. I have had so many antibiotic courses but still left with the symptoms.

My Urologist is stumped and I think he is fed up with me. My GP doesn't know what is going on. At one point I was put on antidepressants as they said it was all in my head. I am at the end of my tether with it. I have a mortgage and 2 little girls under 2...I struggle to play with them due to the mental strain. Me and Partner have stopped having sex and I have had 7 jobs in the last year due to the discomfort and struggle to hold down employment.

I have a Hemotology appointment on Monday. They want to test me for reiters disease. I have been told by GP that if there is any infection then the Hemotologists will find it. But I am tired of getting my hopes up. 

Has anyone had success with this? I was originally diagnosed with Epidymitus and then later this changed to Chronic Prostatitis.  A recent scan show I have an enlarged spleen (sign of infection?). The GP believes that Hemotology will either find auto immune urethraritis or reiters disease. But like I say I believe it will come back clear like everything else.

My long term partner has also been tested for everything and clear. Has anyone had success with anything or any ideas what this all could be? I don't think it is prostatitis.

Thanks in advance

Danny

I forgot to add that I have pain after ejaculation too. Seems to be less semen than a couple of years ago like there is some kind of blockage. I don't know