Hello. I'm 45 year old male and just recently I have developed some strange symptoms. Two weeks ago I have started to suffer from almost all typical flu-like symptoms-fever, chills etc…
I drank some antibiotics hopping that it will all end up quickly. Then few days back I started to feel strange pain in the lower back and between the legs. Approximately in the same time I started to suffer from pain and burning sensations while urinating. So, I've putted two and two together and realized that I have developed some prostate problem. I really don’t know anything about this but I would like to find out on which prostate disorder are these symptoms pointing?

Hello. I believe I can help you because I have read a lot of stuff about prostate and possible problems related to it.
There are several conditions that could affect your prostate and these are- acute and chronic prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer. Symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia are difficulty with urinating or complete anuria because enlarged prostate may block the urethra. So, I doubt you could develop this disorder.
Prostate cancer is causing similar symptoms with a weak or intermittent stream of urine and a sense of incomplete emptying when urinating. So, I have big reasons to believe that you’ve developed simple prostatitis! Antibiotic drugs, combined with hot baths and drinking a lot of fluids usually help heal the infection and relieve the symptoms.

clapham wrote:

Hello. I'm 45 year old male and I am having lower abdominal pain not frequent. At times when I want to stand up I find difficult to stand up straight. I am feeling pain all around my waist.

hi

this site would be more help full to come out your problem.
Please inform every men you know. This would help and come out from most of the sexual problem and health.

gov