I'm 27 years old male. I was diagnosed with Prostatitis around 3-4 years ago. At that time I had burning sensation while urinating. For 2-3 years I had many tests like DRE, barium enema, colnoscopy. I no longer have burning senstation while urinating but from last year or so I have another problem. Though i go once everyday but I have constipation like symptoms. My stomach is never empty and I have a pain during and after bowel movements. My doctor says I have muscle spasm in levator ani which doesn't allow feces to pass through the anus and thus cause constipation symptoms. He says this is mainly due to stress and tension. I have tried Yoga, pelvic floor muscle stretches, bio feedback but nothing really helped. Just wondering if some one else had/has the same problem or knows the treatment that worked? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have the sameee problem
everytime i need to have a bm my stomach kills me, i get cramps, its the most painful thing ever.. and people wonder why ill never have kids :-P
my doctor wants to test me for celiac and crohns i suggest you google both and look at the symptoms, because i know i can account for at least 90% of the symptoms of both. Good luck!