I’m 17 years old and lately I’ve been under a lot of stress. I suffered from migraines and headaches ever since I was very young, they happen almost daily. Lately I’ve been getting so light headed everything goes black and sound becomes kind of muffled and I feel like I’m in some sort of dream. Sometimes I get pain in my chest, but that is rare. I also feel like I am going to throw up and pass out, though I never do. I just have to sit down for awhile. I have suffered from panic attacks before because of my severe arachnophobia. Could this light headedness be a result of lots of stress and anxiety? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

This is the consequence of great amount of stress and anxiety.  Since you are very young you should be able to cope with the symptoms of anxiety easier.

First of all you need to determine the biggest cause of the stress in your life and try to either ignore it or at least reduce it.

Do you take any medications for anxiety and panic attacks? Or your doctor is suggesting you to take some herbal medications?

There is a great way to fight stress and anxiety. You need to start with some physical activity. It doesn’t matter what but whatever you are going to do be sure that you will do it at least three times a week.

Trust me this works and after some time you will notice change by yourself.