My husband has severe pain in the left lower part of his abdomen, when he ejaculates the pain subsides. At times during bowel movements he non orgasm ejaculates. Is this seriuos? Is this a sign of prostate cancer? We are very concerned.

Symptoms include difficulty with urination, but sometimes there are no symptoms at all.

People may experience:

Pain areas: in the bones Pain circumstances: can occur during urination

Urinary: difficulty starting and maintaining a steady stream of urine, dribbling of urine, excessive urination at night, frequent urination, urge to urinate and leaking, urinary retention, or weak urinary stream

Also common: erectile dysfunction 

He has no problem urinating. Is it possible for him to have some kind of tear or something to where semin can come from his uretha? I'm not trying to sound silly. He doesn't know I'm on here bc he's embarrassed by it and won't go to the doctor and I'm very worried about him. Can a man produce too much semin? Thank you for your help.

The pain doubles him over, but as soon as he ejaculates it eases