Hey everyone,

My sister is suffering from anxiety and she has been under a lot of stress lately. We usually talk to each other at least once a week and she told me last night that she heard about this magnesium treatment which is supposed to be incredibly good for people who are suffering from anxiety and stress. She told me that she has a friend who tried using this magnesium treatment, he was also suffering from anxiety and that he had a rapid recovery thanks to this treatment. Do you guys know anything about this, did anyone have any experience with this?

Well, I don't know about how rapid it is but it can definitely help you treat anxiety and stress. I know that doctors around here are recommending people to use magnesium to treat their anxiety but anxiety is such kind of disorder that it doesn't disappear immediately, it takes time to overcome this so I don't think that there is such thing as a rapid recovery from anxiety.

You sister can definitely give it a try and see if it works but before she does that, she should talk to her doctor, she shouldn't take any kind of medications before consulting her doctor.

Well, it sure helped me. Not as rapid as I think that you consider it, but it was fast enough since we are talking about anxiety, it took me 2 months to get over my anxiety (since some people keep suffering from anxiety for ages, this was fast enough for me). 

The good thing about this is that I didn't have a single side effect, that is the good side of magnesium treatment, and I don't really think that there are any bad sides. Your sister should talk to her doctor anyway before starting any kind of treatment or taking any kind of medications.

She doesn't want to talk to her doctor, that's why I am asking you guys here for the advice. I tried to convince her but she doesn't want to hear about it because she thinks that the doctor is somehow going to force her to talk to a psychologist and she doesn't want to do that so she wants to find a way to treat this all by herself. I know it's not a smart thing to do but what can I do, it is her life, not mine, I cannot tell her what to do, I can just try and help her this way.

Hi. This is not a myth. It is very possible to recover from anxiety using magnesium. I know some people who find it very helpful, so I started to use it as well. Generally, it is known that vitamins are good to treat stress, anxiety and similar mental issues. It is also known that a low magnesium levels reduce serotonin while antidepressants have been shown to raise brain magnesium. That is nothing surprising because it is known that magnesium has a lot of positive effects on health and that magnesium treatment leads to rapid recovery in depression and other related symptoms and mental illnesses.

Well, yes. Definitely magnesium has all that it takes to help you with your anxiety. At least, they say so. And I believe in this but I still haven't experienced this. I am suffering from anxiety and I just started a topic where I say that it seems to me that this anxiety will never go away. 

I was using it, OK, maybe i haven't used it in the way I should and maybe I did interrupt it sometimes, but I would like to know how magnesium can generally help me? What I should do or how much I should take it to see some results?

Anxiety is destroying me...

62, you are really dealing with a huge problem, right? I don't know for how long you have this issue, but I really do have one advice for you. Go and see your doctor, if you haven't. It is also very important to visit your doctor all the time, to keep him updated because that is the only way that he can help you. Also, ask him more about this treatment with magnesium. I am sure that he hasn't told you everything, and I am almost sure that you didn't use this type of the treatment, right? Anyway, you should use magnesium all the time to see some results, you can't use it one day and another day tell that you have forgot to take it.

Magnesium is generally amazing. For a lot of reasons. Magnesium is nature’s original relaxer and it is definitely the best thing that you can find on the market currently. No kind of antidepressants can replace magnesium. Magnesium has long been used for calming nerves and relaxing muscles and as a natural laxative and it is therapeutic role in both anxiety and depression is well supported.

So a lot of doctors, almost everyone will recommend it for you. Exactly how magnesium works to alleviate anxiety and depression is not fully understood but there is some evidence that are grounded with good facts. 

Also, magnesium can't harm you.