Hi, I so often have urge to pee, like every half an hour, but I haven’t got urine in my bladder. Why is this happening?

Hi, I suppose you are suffering from an urinary tract infection. It is accompanied by painful urinating, strong and frequent urge to pee, and burning sensations while urinating. As this urge is frequent there is not enough urine accumulated in urinary bladder to eliminate. Usually, bacteria from anal region are transmitted to urinary tract, where they provoke infection. Like any other bacterial infection, it can be treated with antibiotics, but keep in mind that many bacteria are no longer sensitive to certain antibiotics. You need to take whole course of prescribed antibiotics, otherwise not all bacteria get destroy and may multiply again, causing new infection.

I agree with the loud that you have urinary tract infection.

For this condition you will have to visit your doctor first and then he will direct you to the urologist. Your urologist will do urine analysis to determine if you are suffering from UTI but you probably are.

Anyhow, this is something you need to check because if you left it untreated it can cause you serious consequences and the symptoms you are experiencing now are just beginning of it.

You will probably get some antibiotics which you need to drink all the way through even if you stop experiencing symptoms. You can also drink cranberry tea or juice. I have heard it is great for urinary tract problems and it will help you to wash away the bacteria.