I am extremly worried, because my obgyn gave me the clindesse vaginal cream to treat my bacterial vaginosis infection and I am 15 weeks pregnant. Although I was given the prescription at 12 weeks, I decided to wait 3 more just to be on the safe side. I am now reading all these things about this medication not be good for pregnant woman. Will my little one be ok? I am so scared. I had a miscarriage a year ago and so far my pregnancy has been smooth, and I want to do anything possile to prevent this from happening again. Please help.

Thank you kindly

Hello! I am wondering how you are doing? I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and my obgyn prescribed this for me also. I just switched doctors and the previous doctor had prescribed amoxicillin. Knowing I was going to switch doctors, I did not want to fill the prescription. So I waited and my new doctor prescribed Clindesse. I am very nervous and I asked if she was really sure it was okay and she said yes. I decided to go online and see what I could find anyway. So, I'm wondering how you are doing?