I am almost a month late. When I was 5 days late I went for a blood test and it came back negative. I still haven't started yet and I have some signs that I am pregnant (I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter). I am extremly tired all the time, my stomach hurts, I have thrown up twice but I have also started a new prescription, so I don't know if that is why I threw up. I was just wondering after all this rambling, can a blood test be accurate at only 5 days late? 8-|

Hello there Wanting2know,

I have the same situation as you described. My period is 5 days late, but the blood test came negative. Were you pregnant at that time you wrote your posting or not? If not, did you period come back, and if it did, when?

Thanks,

My husband and I also had unprotected sex on our most fertile days (we have two other children ) and I'm like clockwork. My period was also different last month. (spotting only.) My doctor thought that I may be miscarrying..Quantitive blood test came out at 2 for my beta count at 4 weeks+5 days roughly, if I were pregnant, a negative as a result..still no period this month, but terrible cramping, and a tiny bit of dried blood (brown) I also was wondering if either of the two above posts turned out to be pregnant after the negative blood tests?