Hello all! My fiance and I had sex on febuary 7th and 8th. I took my nuvaring out the 7th. My period was 2 days late. Then when it came it was extremely light. Then I woke up this morning and had clots comming out. Now the bleeding had dropped back down. My breast are tender my back. s sore and I'm haveing very bad flatulence. I took a pregnancy test 3 days after we had sex and it came back negative.I'm supposed to put my ring back in tomorrow. I dont know if im pregnant or not. I have no idea what to do! Please help!!

Please help me you guys! I just need some helpful insight. Im 18 this would be my first child. I dont know what I should do. Im not scared of being pregnant.. im scared that because of my lack of knowledge on if im pregnant or not that I could potentially harm the baby.. if there is one.

Hi Navy,

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks to test for pregnancy. The tests are not instantaneous, it detects a hormone made by the developing fetus, hCG.

What day was your period due? If you had sex from about 10 days BEFORE you expected your period, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. The egg isn't viable.

The day you start your period is Day 1 of your cycle. 11-16 days later you ovulate. 48 hours after that, the egg isn't viable, so by about day 18. I'm under the impression you had sex on/about day 26 of your cycle.

From your description I don't think you are pregnant. Hope it helps.

My period should have started the 10th. And when I finay got it it was weird. Really really light then the next day it was nothing but clots. Them today I have nothing.