i m 29 years old.i was married for 2 months n i got pregnant..n due to problems in my marriage life , i had to abort. after that i was in relation ship wiht a boy...just did oral sex with him. he had some penis infection ...which he never told me before.due to that i had thrush . i went to doctor and she said to do pap test.
i hadn't done sex for 1 year ( even  wen i was married...we just did once ...which was not in a proper way) so i wasn't able to give that test as i have vagianl pain phobia .she told me to use canestan.so i bought canestan 6 day pessary n used it for six days...then it was fine. now i have stopped meetin that boy 2 months before. so no oral sex ...but now...still i have uterusl itching. during menstruation itching get worse...i usually don;t itch..but i feel uncomfortable. for 2 years wenever i have itching i use canestan ointment in my uterus. but in a week i have to use it 3-4 times . ( i have always got this itching problem wen i never did sex also. i never masturbate.so it scares me sometimes why i have itching problem.thanx

continuing from above topic....one thing more. i always had uterus itchin with red inside, someitmes burning.. . sometimes  white discharge comes .thanx