hi im 16 n lost my virginity to my bf over a week ago now and for the forst few days i never really lost any blood however i am now finding a little blood wen i use the bathroom and im having brown discharge my vagina is aslo recently become itchy should i worry!!

you might have what i've had its call a bacterial infection. It is created when 2 people have sex and the other person hasnt really washed that area. So what happens is bacteria is created. If it smells then thats what you probably have. But since its the first time you had sex you should probably now go see an ob/gyn and get checked out. also be really really careful and have protected sex 50,000 people get an std that causes itching and burning a day and also that wont allow them to have children

Hi there!

I don’t think you should worry about this brown discharge you’re experiencing now. I can’t really tell what it is but it could be all sorts of things.

Girls usually bleed straight after breaking the hymen, but yours may have not been broken all the way. What is the discharge like? Is your period approaching soon or is it your ovulation?

Women experience different amounts of discharge during their menstrual cycle. Most of the discharge women have during ovulation and your discharge could have mixed with hymen breaking blood. This is at least what I think.

Have you been using condom and was your boyfriend a virgin too?

If your discharge or bleeding continues for longer periods of time or even happen again during next couple of intercourses, you should then see a gynecologist.

When did you notice the itching? You may be too nervous over this losing virginity thing, so you may be itchy for no apparent reason. You may also be itchy from different shampoos or clothes-washing detergents.

But like I have already said, if any of the symptoms persist, make sure you see a gynecologist.

A yeast infection is NOT always cause from the lack of washing down there . A bacterial infection is almost always a yeast infection .