I think I am pregnant as two hpt says so...If it turns out 4 definate I am I will be about 3/4 weeks and not sure if I should have an abortion. I have always been against abortion for non legitimate reasons but now its happening to me I don't know what to do! I am 18 I have just started a 3 year course at Uni..been with my bf 2 n half years...we had sex, condom split and took morning after pill so it was not that I was just been uncareless...Everyone expects so much from me, only 1 in my family to eva of gone to uni...have no financial support myself and all my bf does is work in tesco earning lyk 600 a month...I don't want anyone replyin if there gonna be heartless and go on about abortion being murder as don't you think I know that...Help what should I do??? If you think abortion what form? tablets? or suction?

Okay so i am 19 years old and I am pregnant (about 8 weeks) and i live wiht my mom and i am not married and i make very little money. i have also been with my boyfriend for 2 years and he is pretty excited actually. it was not planned but neither was it a surprise. I go to I_am_pregnant.com and i find that to be a very helpful website. I think that from the sounds of it you have a good life in a good setting and a great place and family for a baby to grow into... so let it happen... because it only makes things different... not worse or ruined or any such thing... just different and also i think you may be surprised at the resonses tha you get when you tell family... they may be wuite pleased.
So get back to me and let me know what you decide to do... but you now know my honest feeling on it. 1 more thing is that if you arent SURE SURE SURE then you WILL regret an abortion afterwards. that is always how it goes.
So dont do that to yourself. just let it flow!!!
Corrin
You can write me back on myspace or in e-mail or on

***edited by moderator***e-mail and/or my space address not allowed*

im 17 and might be pregnant dont have an abortion u WILL regret it if anything adopt the baby out there are people out there who cant have kids

Thank you both for ure opinions...I have taken another pregancy test using the first pee of the day like they advise and it is positive so looks like I am preganant...jus need go doctors noe 4 confirmation. I could never adopt my baby as knowing it was out there would be painful...but i think I would regret an abortion tho as I have always been against it. Only one choice but to keep it then...know my bf would stick by me and my family would just have to get used o the idea...fing is sister was pregnant at 19 n wen she got pregnant everyone kept going on about me and my younger sister not making the same mistake..i feel I am letting them down!

Like you said, your fam will get over it. Eventually they will get used to the idea.
You have to do what is best for you. I had 2 abortions when i was younger so i can not pass any kind of judegment here. Each one of my daughters also had 1.
If i had to do it over again, due to my situation at the time, i would have.
Either way you go, it's okay.
You can still go to school and you can get some kind of public assistance.

hey hopefully u do the right thing i think i had a miscarge but i dont know yet i hope i did not i looke a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it sayed positive now im bleeding and it says negative

im pregnant too, im 18 and in university, i dont know what to do.