12 days ago I had sex with a guy I barely knew. He went down on me for the longest time.. maybe about 30 minutes (this was the first time I got oral sex for this long) and then we had unprotected sex. Few minutes later we did the same thing again. The next 2 days I was just sore from my whole body but on the 3rd day the outside of my vagina started to itch and then a day later my clitoris got really sensitive, red, and itchy too but now its just the vagina again but towards the opening part. I also noticed a few tiny clear dots aligned inside the vagina (really hard to see). It hasnt stopped itching and its already been a week and 2 days. I dont have any uncommon discharge but I did get my period 6 days ago so I don't know if that also prolongs the itching? Im not on my period anymore but its still itchy.. Im really worried to what this might be. :( I mentioned this to the guy I was with but he said he got tested for STDs 3 months after he was with the last girl.. and it resulted negative. Before him, I had only been with my ex (which he has only been with me). I can't go to the doctors because Im embarrased and someone would have to take me but no one knows I had sex with that guy and I dont plan on telling anyone.
I've read that this could be an infection or just be irritated because of long stimulation but it could also be some type of STDs. Someone please help! :(
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi! The most common cause of vaginal itch is a yeast infection, but it usually comes with white discharge. You can get it if you're taking antibiotics or birth control pills, it comes sometimes with menstruation, condom use, sexual intercourse, or it can be caused by a weakened immune system. Itching is a symptom of a great number of stds so you can rule this out only if you get tested. There's nothing to be embarrassed of. Take care.

I had the same thing happen to me an it ended up being herpes so you might wanna go to the doctors just incase cuz you dont wanna leave your body with an infection.. get tested..if you want no one to take you ask a friend or that guy u had sex with sense he made u itchy

Hi - I agree with the above poster. There's no reason to be embarrassed and you should see a doctor if the symptoms are still present. If you're sexually active you need to take care of yourself :-)

Hi it's me again.. the one who posted the topic 2 months ago..

So I still haven't gotten myself checked because I don't have anyone to take me.. and I ended up not talking to the guy because I just don't trust him anymore and he was being an a$$..

so the itch went away after like the 3rd week.. and then it was gone... and after that everything was back to normal or so I thought...

I went back with my ex boyfriend and we had unprotected sex 2 days ago.. after that I started to itch again and it looks red inside my vagina..Im wondering why did it happen after having sex again?? and I know he doesn't have anything because I have been his only partner..and now Im afraid I gave something to him :-) I know im a terrible person for doing that but I really thought it was completely gone :(

I don't know what to do. and I don't want to tell him that I slept with the other guy because he didn't go off sleeping with anyone else while we were separated..

btw. I forgot to mention but the first guy who I think gave me something.. never ejaculated inside me.. does that matter?

I read that I should get tested after 3 months.... also I noticed some white discharge but it wasn't a lot only a little bit...

If anyone wants to add something about this.. please post!

~Dianna

monica wrote:

Was itching the only symptom you had at first?

Hi .... another thing.... yesterday I noticed a few white clumps coming out with the discharge.. is that something that happens  with STDs or just yeast infections?

go to the damn doctor!

I agree go to the doctor!!!

If your worried about $$$ or telling someone call Planned Parenthood! You need to go see a dr before you do something that could ruin his and your future. You shouldn't countinue sleeping with ANYONE till you know.

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I missed my period for about 2 weeks or more now and I'm having a vaginal itch am I pregnant?

Stop asking for advice on here and go to the doctor or health clinic ASAP ! No one is medically trained on here so u not getting the help or answers you need ! Go seek professional advice

I agree with above post , you need to go doctor or clinic and stop asking on here as all u getting is just people advice and what they think they know and not what is actually right and good for you

You need to go to the doctor but it sounds like a yeast infection, I had the same thing after giving birth, it was a few months later and it still hurt when me and my partner had sex. Its been 5 months since I had my wee girl and now that my yeast infection is gone we can have sex comfortably which is great because we are trying for a second kid :D

Oh btw, If it does end up being a yeast infection, get some anti-fungal cream for your bf aswell, he could be passing it back to you every time you have sex, even though he might not be getting symptoms. Its better off so you dont get it again

And dont be scared to tell your boyfriend if you have a yeast infection, its not STDs you can get it if you are on anti-bois or anything