My wife is 25 years old, and has never had her period. She has never had a menstural cycle and the doctors also say that she has a small uterus. Is she capable of getting pregenant some day?

I plan on taking her to a doctor, but in the mean time if someone has any insight and could leave their thoughts behind, I would highly appreciate that.

Thanks,
Help

I am 22 and i have the same problem. I've never had a period and the dr told me when I was 17, that my uterus was the size of the tooth of a comb. so I won't be able to have babies. I had a pelvic cat scan. It was a horrible experience at the obgyn, I had 4 different ppl staring at my vagina, cuz not too many ppl have heard of this. if she produces eggs, you could possibly have a surrogate, but with a small uterus it's unlikely that she has room to carry the child. i've never found anyone else that has this problem. it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

hi,
wow, im glad some other people have this also. I have just been told i will never have children either because of the size of my uterus. im trying to find alternatives at the moment. it just stuns me that there is no information or treatment for this! please let me know how u go girls, i would love to chat to someone who has the same condition

hey yall im 21 and i had my period for the first tyme 4-21-09. i went 2 the gyno and im waitin on the resultz but hez sure i have a small uterus. n 2 wkz im goin back and have 2 get a pelvic scan. im scared and it makez me a lil sick!

hey, I'm 21 and have never had a period I was raped when I was 15 I thought that was the reason. It's good to hear about other girls. Thanks

Hey there girls.
You are not alone. I too have the same problem. I am currently 34 and i too have never had a period and my uteris is as small as a 5year old. When i was 18 my gyno put me on hormones so that my uteris could grow. Unfortunately that didnt help. At the age of 24 i found out i also had no vaginal openning. I had to go through a therapy process of inserting tubes to stretch out my vagina. The doctor at the time told me i couldn't have children and it devestated me. I am now 34 and i am curious to know if i have eggs in my ovaries. Maybe there is some way our problem can be treated?

My wife is having the same problem, and she too had no opening to the vagina.. But she had a small surgery and her vaginal opening is now fine.. And we are looking forward for a surgery to enlarge her uterus.. doc says it is possible.. keeping my hopes high..

hey, im 25 and have the same problem, and to top it off i have pof... so theres no chance of a baby ever, and im married, life sucks

Hey im also facing same problem .i have small uterus and no teat ment kindly if u gt soe posiblity than tel me

I am 28 and have never had a period. I have also never heard of anyone with this. My uterus is also small in size. I have been seeing a reproductive endocrinologist  since is I was about 15. I am see a new doctor as I have been married for 2 years and looking to have children. I was place on a couple of different meds. I am have actually completed a cycle and ovulated. We are waiting to here if we are pregnant at the end of the month. We a praying it worked. I would recommend you seek help from a reproductive endocrinologist. 

I was diagnoased with Pof at 16 years old. I've never had an actual menstrual cycle. I take estradiol every single Day and progesterone the first ten days of every month and that is supposed to give me a cycle. The first two months I took the progesterone I only spotted slightly but not really a full period. At 17 my uterus was the size of an 8 year olds and so were my Fallopian tubes and all that. I was supposed to be taking the meds all the time but now I have no health insurance To take them and I'm 21. So now all that effort for nothing. Out of all the doctors I've seen only one said I was in menopause and didn't have any eggs it was horrible. However the doctors who actually did all the tests on me said I could carry and child but it would be hard. All I'm saying. Is your not alone. I can only hope that I have eggs in there and Can have kids. How will i know if there's eggs? Good luck to you all.

hi me mari n suffering from the same prob but stil had a hope to b right one day

I have the same issues. when I was 16 I went to get diagnosed as to why i hadnt had a period. I found out that my uterus is the size of a small child, and that i was born without any eggs. So no chance for me to ever get pregnant, sucks but at the same time there are so many children that need adopted. If all of us were normal in this aspect, we would never experience all the great kids that other ignorant people dont or cant love :) it is nice to hear there are other woman out there with the same problems, never actually met someone with the same issues as me

I have the same thing im 26 and no overies mind you in the past they have said they could see one so not sure, i have a small uterus and i am doubtfull of successfully carrying i certainly cant have my own as with Primary Overian Failure from birth you have no eggs so im the end of the line for my family i guess... i allways thought i was alone and it is a very strange thing to come to terms with i think it would be great to talk if anyone ever wants a chat or to just talk feel free to contact me - i wish you all the sucess in the world ladies, this is a very unfair problem were having and i know you will have all been probes and prodded and poked for a solition and had more blood and scans done yet all you get is doctors looking more confused, i cry every time im at the doctors as unsure how to deal with it all and then get my friends saying .. your lucky you dont get periods... they dont understand the cost to me... anyway i felt compelled to reply as its not often you find ppl the same as you and its nice to know im not alone.  All the bestxxx

hi guys.

i m 16 now.my all frnds have started with periods.bt i m still aprt 4m this happinesss.

it feels very sad.bt i just hope that i do get started with it...