I had sex about 2 months ago, but I hve been on birth control for about a year, so I really don't think I'm pregnant. But, I've had a constant urge to urinate and I've been to the doctor 3 times and they decided it was a UTI but it wont go away. SO, they thought it might be a yeast infection, cause i have white discharge too, but that medicine didn't work. Lately I've been really dizzy and tired and starving all the time. I have changed my diet but I eat alot and I am eating healthier foods. I have had alot of pain in my stomach and abdomin, alot of gas and bloating, and heartburn. I have no idea what it is or what to do about it!

okay, you had sex two months ago, have you had a period since then? if not than you should take a pregnancy test, and then see your doctor. if you think your pregnant than, your symptoms could either be all in your head, or something else.

Have u been ckd for H. Pylori? Those were my symptoms & I was positive HP. undergoing 14 day treatment right now. GI prescribed PrevPac (1000 mg amoxicillin, 500mg clarithromycin & 125mg prevacid). Side effects are nasty but hopefully it will the HP bacteria