Lately I've been having some discharge,burning when urinating, itching , & open sores on the inside of my vagina lips. The pain is horrible so I go see a doctor . They ask me about my symptoms . I tell them & They take urine, Pap smear & all of those things. I had sex with this guy but we used a condom. During sex it was painful I don't know if I wasn't aroused or if it was the start of something bad. A week later is when I started to see discharge, hurting at the bottom of my vagina opening , itching, burning, & the sores. I show the doctor my sores & told her I've been doing research on my symptoms I'm having . & I've read that this could be genital herpes. She looks at them & says those are herpes symptoms & sores. My heart dropped & just wanted to burst out in tears because she seem so sure. At that moment until today I've been researching more and more & I'm getting scared ,crying, & praying this isn't herpes bc the symptoms I'm having seem the same but not as worst as the pics I've seen. I've also read sites that talks about how herpes and yeast infection have some of the same symptoms . I'm praying that this isn't herpes bc my whole life will just completely change . But after reading those pages makes me have some hope that maybe this isn't herpes and could be something else. I suppose to get my results back Tuesday or wednesday so please pray for me . If anybody can share their stories or give me more information on this I would gladly appreciate it . Pleaseeeeee

So I'm curious to know was it herpes or a bad yeast infection? I'm on the same boat as you I'm so scared

What were the results ?