my boyfriend and i have been sleeping together for over a year now and i'm pretty sure we both don't have any
diseases.. that i know of. i know men carry no signs of it and it can't be tested for in them but i donno. one night
i wore his flannel pajama pants to bed without any underwear and in the morning i woke up really itchy down there
and it became very sore after i started wiping it with toilet paper. i look at it with a mirror and there are alot of bumps
around tha labia and there are alot on the bottom of where my hair is and around my vaginal area and a couple
on my inner thigh. i don't know what occured but they itch like crazy and are really sore whenever i touch them, itch
them or wipe them with toilet paper after going to the bathroom. i don't know what it is, but i'm really scarred now and
i've gotten this one other time before but they slowly dissapeared and that was awhile ago.
Please help me, I don't know what to do, my mom knows that i sleep with my boyfriend and she's fine with it, but i
don't really want to tell her about this cause i'm afraid it might scare her or something and i definetly don't want to
tell my boyfriend cause i'm afraid he'll think it's disgusting and won't want to sleep with me ever again.
I don't know what to do so pleaasseee.. someone help me.

Hi there..
I used to work with teens and sex related problems was fairly common.

I'm sorry for the distress that you are experiencing... Unfortunately I do think you should see a doctor asap.. I'm fairly certain that you have an STD of some sort and my guess is that it's either venereal warts or the worse case scenario would be herpes... Warts are quite itchy, but herpes is more painful.. Herpes sores are also more pronounced, (not merely bumps) and the pain is more of a throbbing type and sensitivity to touch. IF you have herpes, the sooner you see your doctor, the sooner you can obtain relief... Additionally, seeking treatment sooner can help reduce the intensity of future outbreaks... It also may reduce the number of future outbreaks.. You should also tell your boyfriend, as he needs to know so that he can take precautions to prevent it... If he has been your only sex partner, then you got this from him... he will be lying if he says he does not have it, because the only way you can get herpes is through sex..

Bumps and itchiness could also be crabs, but if you looked closely, you would be able to see them crawling in your pubic hair.. They are approximately the size of fleas on dogs...You can buy an over the counter shampoo/cream directly from your pharmacist.. I think a common brand name is Kwellada?

my boyfriend and i broke up in april of this year.
and as we were broken up we had different sex partners.
he became depressed so he started having sex with 3 other girls.
2 of them are from around our town, (kinda dirty) and one was when he went to the carribean during the summer
of this year. he said he used a condom with all three of the girls, and he knows for sure he did.
one of the girls gave him head though.

i had only one other sex partner. we did it twice and we used a condom both times and i gave him head once.

later around october when my boyfriend and i got back together i gave him head.
and we've had sex multiple times.
can we get herpes from that?
like could the girl have givin it to him while she was giving him head? and then giving it to me after we had sex?
or could i have givin it to him from the other guy after i gave my boyfriend head and putting it on him?

i went to my gynocologist and she said that it looked like herpes, from what she saw. she never tested me to make sure
that it WAS for sure herpes, i just trusted what she said.
my boyfriend got tested earlier this week or last weekend from his navy recruiter and they said he didn't have any
deseases. they did a swap of the penis and a urine sample.
we don't know for sure if i have it yet, i'm going to go get tested for it.

so basically we both are really confused and we need help :/

YOUR DOCTOR SHOULD OF SWABBED THE SORE AND TESTED IT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING IT. AND IF A GURL GAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND HEAD HE COULD OF GOT IT FROM HER AND HAVE THE VIRUS AND SPREAD IT TO YOU WITHOUT HIM EVEN HAVING AN OUTBREAK.. AND VICE VERSA AS WITH YOU GIVING HIM HEAD.. HE MAY NOT HAVE ANY SYMTOMS JUST YET.. ITS VERY TRICKY WITH HERPES BECUS THERES ALWAYS FALSE- POSITIVES.. AND JUST KEEP IN MIND TOO THAT CONDOMS REALLY DONT PROTECT AGAINST HERPES CUS IT CAN BE ON THE BALLS AROUND THE THIGHS AND JUST BE UNNOTICED SO.. I WOULD GO BACK TO YOUR DR. AND ASK FOR A BLOOD TEST AND WEN YOU HAVE THE BUMPS MAKE THEM SWAB YOU.. AND ANOTHER REASON WHY THERE SAYING YOUR BF DONT HAVE ANYTHING IS BECUS THEY DIDNT GIVE HIM A BLOOD TEST.. EVEN IF THEY SWABBED HIM IT WOULDNT SHOW UNLESS HE HAS AN ACTIVE LESION.. SO MAKE THEM RUN BLOOD TESTS IT MOST ACCURATE..YOU HAVE TO ASK THEM TO TEST FOR HERPES!! THERE DUMB THEY JUST DONT TEST UNLESS THEY SWAB THE SORE.. GOOD LUCK SWEETHEART HAVE COURAGE..YOU GET THREW THIS!

hey!!
im new to this so i apologise if i do or say anthing wrong 8-|
basically.. im 15 in year 10 and ive had a boyfriend and have been with him for a year and a half. we just recently had sex
(was soo not planned!!!! :$ ) the first time we ever had sex was in yhe summer holidays that have just went. (2009)
and its November now :S and through out them months me and him have had sex 12x ( sometimes with a condom but mostly without but he took his penis out before the sperm came out) :$ :$ :$ :'( :'( :'( !!!
Now the Problem is around my vagina (not on the outside) on the inside around my sex hole its really itchy there and i get alot of vaginal discharge >;) so could it be that thats causing the itchyness.. ?? Or has it got to do with me having unprotected sex :-(
im really confused! and plus when it feels itchy around the above the hole and around the hole when i itch it for to long it bleeds and then stings and plus i have alot yeast down there, but i clean it everyday ????
I need help ! and i Cant tell my mum about this she'll throw me out the house o.O
and if i need to go doctors shell be askin me 21 questions and if i tell her it's got something to do with my vagina shed be givin me dese looks :-S P.S - Do i have to go to the doctors with my MUM cant i go alone or with my bf hes 16 8-| ??
P.S - A week ago my school girls in year 10 and 11 had an injection to help not get cervical cancer and 3days later thats wen around my vagina it start itching. P.S - before i ever even got sexually active this same thing has happened before .. .. im stuck help please
xx
ide love a reply a helpful one please !!!!!!!

well the best bet is to go to planned parenthood if you live in the u.s you dont have to get your mom to go with you. your boyfriend can go with you and your parents wont find out and its free!!

now you can either have a yeast infection explaining the discarge or an std but dont freak out cus the ones that usually have discharge with itching are usually curable but you need to go and see to make sure b4 it gets worse..

so is this itching comming by itself or is it after sex? cus if it is you might be iiratated by his sperm or your skin might get so torn that when your skin is healing from the tears that when you most feel the itching..kinda like a scratch when it heals makes sense?

if not it can be due to like you say yeast ir some type of no sti infection or the guardsil shot but that usually occurs where you go the shot at. and i dont think it would last very long..

im not a doctor so just go to ph better safe then sorry.. good luck and take care

Thank yoU, you are really helpfull XD
But the thing is .. i live in birmigham ( UK )
%-)
So Can i still Go to The doctors with my bf without my parents knowing
and what could be wrong a mans sperm ? :$
I feel kinda embarrased
well the itching happens when i put my hand down their to clean it and when i do start itching it i have to scratch it so much that it bleeds ( just little spots of blood )
P.S I do Have long nails XD
ooh and i dont get this part when u said : (
if not it can be due to like you say yeast ir some type of no sti infection or the guardsil shot but that usually occurs where you go the shot at. and i dont think it would last very long.. ) ???
what does that mean
can u explain please and thank you.
So does that mean i dont have STD or STI ???

love you xx Reply baCk please xx

ooh P.S - I have pikt a Course - child development and i askt my chikd development teacher the same thing i asked you and she told me that i might have 'thrush' << explain that please !!!!

well do you know of any like free health clinic in your area im pretty sure they kinda have sometihing similar to our family planning clinics here.. you should search the internet and look to see in your area.. it would be like womens clinics or family planning and make sure they are confindential since you dont want your mom finding out.

okay now with the guys sperm sometimes girls can be allergic to sperm causing itching but since you say it only happens when you clean yourself it might be because of your soap or sractching you might of scractched to hard and got an infection..since you have long nails particles from underneath your nails might of caused all this itching.

it sounds to me tho you might have an yeast infection. what your child development teacher said about thrush is the same thing as an yeast infection its just a diffrent word for yeast.

but since you had sex you need to make sure its not an std. std's and sti are the same thing just sti's are sexually transimitted infections meaning they can be cured.and sti's usually have to do with sex but not meaning that your partner actually passed it to you it could be just like since your active, things down there can get outta wack. get it? no worries.

and you did say you got a shot for cervical cancer right? well the shots name is guardsil and usually itching occurs around where you got the shot at and not around your vagina and the side affects shouldnt last that long

so if you cant go to the doctors and you still have itching try going to the the store and get some yeast infection medication and see if that helps if the itching doesnt stop with that then you can rule out yeast and its prolly something else. hope that clears up some of the questions you asked.

take care

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Thank you you have been a great help i will get back to you asap as soon as ive chekt in the store :-P
hmm .. P.S - Can you tell me what HIV is XD

xxxxx

oh and by the way ... me joining this and making an account .. do i have to pay or is this site free ?

hiv is a viral std thats spread threw sexual oral or anal sex or threw blood like drug users that use needles or gay men. its a virus that attacks the immune system thats what keeps you healthy. it attacks it so your more prone to getting sick and infections. and in cases where the people that dont know there infected get fool blown aids thats accuired immune difenifecy syndrome and eventually die from this disease. theres no cure you can just take a lot of medicines to keep you living longer but there trying to figure out how to cure this. so far there might be a vaccine but im not sure if its going to come out for sure. so make sure to get tested cus hiv doesnt have a face anyone can have it and not show in the blood it can take two to six months for antibodys to show in your blood or years it can go without you knowing. your child development teacher isnt doing any studys on sexual health? any sex ed classes at your school?? you being young need to know to be aware of whats goin on around you. im 20 and i had sex ed in 6th grade. well any questions ill try and help you the best i can if i noe the answers. let me noe what happens with the medication.

and the site is free so you wont be billed..

hey there!!!!
you okay ?
My itching has calmed down ever since i shaved down there :$
i Dont itch it no more so do i have to still check it out

P.S- Can u name me all the oral sex activities o.O xxxx

umm i wouldnt worry about it as much but if it comes back even after shaving in a couple months i would just make sure..

and as of oral sex theres really not much its guy giving oral to girl.. girl giving oral to guy.. theres 69 position where you get on the guys face while your positioned where his penis is and do it at the same time theres... o.O.. um lets see you can do a lot of foreplay like touching caressing boobs and stuff :$ your getting me all embarrased here lol and of course most shocking anal oral i never went there but hey whatevers clever!! theres also dental dam its a flim that you but on your nah -nah while a guy goes down on you that also protects againsts stds.. and has some fruity flavors too..

is there anything specific?? i usually just give and recieve..

XD XD XD XD
Aww im blushing 2 :-)
wow!
How du yuu know there is 69 ways of having oral sex? :$
thats alot !
i didnt understand what u said at the end
- (theres also dental dam its a flim that you but on your nah -nah while a guy goes down on you that also protects againsts stds.. and has some fruity flavors too..)
it doent make sense to me
sorry to embarras yhuu buh can yu tell me what that exactly is and means
? :$
but where are you frum n how old r yu =]

no its called the 69 positon when you can give oral sex at the same time with you positined on his face and your face postitioned in his crotch so you guys both can have oral at the same time.. get it?
lol..

and dental dam is a protective like latex that goes on your vaginal area its like a square strip.. and it protects you from any disease that he may have in his mouth like say herpes or a cold sore and it and also protects him say if you have any diseases.. you can still feel everything its kinda like a condom.. i meanyou dont need it not really nessacarry.. but its also an option when you want to have safe sex!! and it comes in diffrent flavors for the guy.. just kinda like a flavored condom when you give a guy oral.. also mint flavored condoms for guys is really good cus it leaves them with a tingly feeling!! so you got that done rite?

and im 21 female from california..

o yeah im just thinking too since you shaved and it didnt itch anymore do you think it might have been crabs?? i completely forgot about those.. just make sure the next time you have sex your partner isnt itching like you where too cus he might have them without knowing!!..but its kinda obvious my ex before.. i met him he had got crabs and just shaved himself and sprayed his beding.. so just a thought but watch out k.