HELLO IM 29 YEARS OLD AND HAVE HAD MY PERIOD FOR 20 YEARS NOW BUT THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME LIKE THIS BEFORE. MY LAST PERIOD STARTED ON OCT 11, 2010. FOR THE LAST 2-3 DAYS I HAVE BEEN HAVING VAGINAL SENSIVITY, DISCOMFORT AND CRAMPING AS IF IM GOING TO START MY PERIOD. NORMALY CRAMPING DOES HAPPEN TO ME WHEN IM ABOUT 3-4 DAYS FROM STARTING BUT NEVER WITH VAGINAL DISCOMFORT AND SHARP PAINS WHICH FEELS LIKE ITS COMING FROM MY UTERUS.... NOW MY BOYFRIEND AND I DO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX BUT I AM ON THE PILL. I JUST WONDER IF ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER FELT LIKE THIS.

I would definitely make an appt. with your GYN just to get checked out. It's probably something very minor but the sooner you get checked out the better. Could be a cyst which usually takes care of itself but best to know for sure.. good luck