HELP!! i am young, i have no where to go, and i am scared.
I had unprotected sex today thinking i was not ovulating, then i checked on an ovulation calculator and it said i was most fertile today.
last period began 9/09 my cycle is 29 days (sometimes 30).
I never noticed cramping around time of ovulation, but today after sex i had had The Worst cramps on the left side of my lower stomach. What does this mean?
i am not expecting my next period until 10/9, so i cant test until 10/04... is there any other way to know sooner?

Im sorry im in the same predicament my gf might be pregnant

I don't know of any way you could find out sooner, but cramping doesn't always indicate pregnancy. Sometimes woman cramp during ovulation, even if you've never had that before it is still possible. Just hang tight, perhaps try contacing a crisis pregnancy center, they'll have people there who can help you.

Good luck...if you end up being pregnant there are alot of people out there who would be more than willing to help you. You have more than one option.

**edited by moderator**

now it is 2 days after and my stomach pains have just gotten worse. is it possible to have symptoms this early?

If your pains are more in your stomach and don't feel like menstrual cramps they are probably completely unrelated....you might want to go to the doctor. Early pregnancy signs are usually backache, light cramping, maybe some spotting, sore breasts, fatiuge, dizziness, nausea...and most of those don't start that early. In some cases they do, but its pretty rare. If your pain is more on one side it could indicate appendicitis or a kidney stone. My advice would be to call the doctor office and tell them what your feeling and they'll be able to tell you whether or not to come and and what could be causing it.

Never mind about appendicitis....I noticed you said they are on the left side. I just think you should see a doctor. Even though the people here can offer alot of advice, we aren't medical professions. I hate going to the doctor and would be the first to admit that I've probably should have gone a few times I didn't. Let me know how you are doing. But if the pain continues to get worse I can't urge you enough GO TO THE DOCTOR. They can help you there, cause it could be serious.